Boost Cooler Waterinjection
The up-to-date digital 2D control unit was designed to reduce the specific fuel consumption in almost all load ranges.
The MPG-MAX control unit variably controls a small boost cooler nozzle through the entire power curve. This increases the combustion efficiency which in turn results in more power, without the increased fuel consumption.
The fuel economy is improve due to the better combustion efficiency. Normally,
the fuel economy ranges within 5-15 %, depending on the vehicle, driving style and operation (e.g. tractor unit).
The MPG-MAX system has a second output to control another, larger nozzle with a separate mapping ("Power Mode"). The activation point of the second nozzle can be adjusted individually to achieve the best performance results.
The net effect is smooth power in all engine load states with no combustion quench
Variable Controller and Cockpit Display
The Stage 3 Diesel Boost Coolers™ are some of the most comprehensive water-methanol injection kits we make! This controller senses not only manifold boost pressure but also exhaust gas temperatures. Using two inputs allows for the smoothest injection control.
More importantly, it also keeps the EGTs as low as possible – if they begin to climb, even if the boost stays constant, the Stage 3 controller will read this and inject more water-methanol to compensate. The adjustments to the delivery on the fly are accomplished with two easy-to-use push buttons, allowing for more or less injection, or switching from both boost & EGT referenced injection.
- Reduction of specific fuel consumption by up to 5-15%
- Successfully tested at the renowned "National Renewable Energy Laboratory"
- Variabel injection via boost and exhaust temperature (EGT)
- The most advanced system on the market – true 2d mapping for smooth power – always
- Systems for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.)
- Dash mounted module – displays real time – no need for gauges.
- Reduction of the thermal loading in already modified turbo diesel, such as chip tuning.
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide formation & carbon emission with full load acceptance, ideal add-on to DPF.
- Deposit free combustion chamber and air intake, without formation of carbon.
- Individual consulting and configuration are possible.
- Easy installation and setup.