Boost Cooler Waterinjection
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point. Our Boost Cooler water methanol injection systems perform as a powerful and effective octane enhancer.
Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
The Boost Cooler is unsurpassed in it's atomization due to superior nozzle design - The nozzle first spins the fluid supersonically before forcing it through a venturi shaped orfice - no one else comes close!
MAF controlled variable injection
The Stage 2-VC MAF controller is simply connected to the air mass metre of your vehicle to detect a corresponding load signal of the engine. Similarly, the operation through a throttle valve potentiometer, electronic accelerator pedal position, etc. is also possible. Our new Stage 2 MAF system is also able to work with different frequency based MAF-signals as also with the standard 0-5volt signal.
Improved Fuel Economy
The higher-octane methanol allows for more spark timing advance and a leaner air/fuel ratio with the use of a programmer. Additionally, most modern cars will detect the combustion of the methanol and reduce the injection of gasoline. This can positively impact gasoline fuel economy.
The new Stage 2 N/A System is also able to handle frequency based MAF-signals to cover a wide range of models.
- Reduce the intake charge temperature, results in a denser more powerful air/fuel charge
- Powerful and effective octane enhancer :
- Reduces & helps eliminate damaging engine detonation & pre-ignition
- Allows you to safely run more timing
- Allows the use of lower grades fuels
- Reduces cylinder temperatures
- Longer more stable combustion expansion and progression
- Cools and protects the tops of your pistons
- Perfect for cars with thermical problems and prior tuned cars
- Removes carbon build up from combustion chambers, pistons and valves
- Reduce the specific fuel consumption
- No need for expensive racing fuel or additives