Boost Cooler Waterinjection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™-Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn't create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too!
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler™ can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
Easy to upgrade Start Kit
The Boost Cooler is unsurpassed in it's atomization due to superior nozzle design - The nozzle first spins the fluid supersonically before forcing it through a venturi shaped orfice - no one else comes close! The smaller the droplets, the more total surface area per volume injected which = more heat reduction = more power. Because of this fact, more cooling can be done with less fluid.
- Budget friendly Starter Kit
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation